Mar 28, 2009

THE WEEK OF REST!!!

Sunday- We went to small Church hugging the ocean line of New Jersey! It's was so pretty, Suzy and me stayed with the Pastor (who was German) and his wife! Larry and Don went and stayed on the beach in someone beach house, lucky! Any who, it was a small church with about 50 members. We did 3 plays which in those three plays i got the last role i needed for 75 roles!! That's right from the start of me being in CP i now have 75 roles in plays that i know! Which is really cool, this is like the 1st rep level u can make in CP, with many more to come hopefully. After are show we went back to our host had some rest and did some paper work!

Monday- We headed out to have some fellowship with some other CP'ers, which was really cool! We meet in the middle of Pennsylvania! That was a fun we meet up with the team at a Wendy's and went a little Goodwill shopping after! It was just a good little break to catch up with other CP'ers! Then after our meeting we headed to our host home in New Jersey, to one of my favorite host (she the host that baked me a b-day cake on my b-day)! But by the time we got to our host home i ended up feeling not so good! I had gotten sick again!!! Ug.. this time with a cold, which wasn't that bad but the fact i had NO VOICE! All tell you this for an Actor to loss her voice,it's like a Dancer with Two Broken legs!

Tuesday- So waking up this Morning not my favorite thing, i had a nose full of snot and voice that would not speak! So my UL (Larry) and me made the choices of Leaving me at the Host Home For two days until i got better while they headed out for NYC and did the Nursing Home show we had that day! So sick + unhappy, i waved goodbye to my unit with a sad look on my face! As i spent the next to days BORED AND HELPLESS!!!

Wednesday- Slept, blew nose, watched a movie,Cough Drops, blew nose, Slept, eat a little, blew nose, cough drop, slept, movie, blew, eat a little, internet, T.V., Slept!

Thursday- Slept until 2 pm, got up, blew, Cough drop, packed bag, eat. Then larry came by and picked me up and we took the train from NJ to Queen, NY! Then went to that host home said my Hi's to the Unit then pasted out!

Friday- Got up Slowly and started working on plays lines, blocking, and all that Jazz! Then around lunch we had another Playdate to go to but My voice still really weak i didn't go and again i waved goodbye as they went off and did another show without me (tear)! It felt like it had been months that i hadn't Perfromed just after one week! I hated it so much, i wasn't doing what i loved to do, what i was made to do... it felt wrong!

Saturday- I wake up with a little more Hop in my step,ready for the PD's too begain! So we got up and headed out back to New Jersey.. to head to our Sunday PD! We showed up to the church and reshared about 2 hours! Then had a great Church pot luck and did some papper work after!

To put the week in few words it would be... SICK, SLOW, LEFT BEHIND!
I Hated this week it Never ended it just dragged on forever! But it was good that it was slow because we have a show EVERYDAY FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS! This is our busyist time around Easter! So please just Pray for Stress, Lines, Good PD's, and happness on the Unit!

O and just to let everyone know, I'm very Proud i have gone almost 40 days without Soda for lent! I have only 2 weeks left.. i've so proud of myself it's like the 1st time i've done somthing and stuck with it for lent! If There's somthing you gave up for lent, i would LOVE to hear about it? What you gave up? How you feel without having that anymore? Was it hard for u to give up? Please I would love to hear your story about this Lent year! Thanks!

Thanks for the Prayers Always and LOVES TO U ALL!
-SAM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrad's on your 75 roles!!! So proud of you. We will keep praying for your health.

Hugs,
MOM