Apr 4, 2009

Sunday- We started out our week in the coutry of NJ in Stanhope at a Presbyterian church! The show went so well, the crowd really enjoyed us! After church we went and watched old movies and did some fellowship with our host and workers from the church! It was lots of fun we played Wii and ate!

Monday-was an early morning heading out to Brooklyn where we had a PD at a nursing home on Coney Island! It was cool cuz we got to meet a guy that use to be an actor in the 70's and had done about 5 movies, really cool! Then after the show we headed to our host to use the time to work on 2morows shows!

Tuesday- we had a youth group in Brooklyn at a Lutheran Church! We didn't have the show until 7pm so we worked away on lines for the Morning! But as we were working one of my Unit members Dropped my Computer! So to say the lest I was not very happy when I found that
it would not turn back on! Yup.. But we went on with the show and it played out very well!

Wednesday- April Fool's day, always a fun day! Well I didn't pull any huge pranks on anyone just my mother, but u'll have to ask her about that! Love ya, mom! Any who, our PD that we had cancelled and moved to a different day! Which was sad cuz I booked that show, but was good cuz it made time to go to an Apple Store, to fix my computer! Which when I got there they said it was covered so I didn't have to pay and it's just the hard dive they have to re-places! Which is kinda sad cuz I lose all my stuff I had saved on my computer! But it was a blessing that it's so easy to fix! But we have to go back to pick it up on Sunday!

Thursday- another Nursing home at noon but in Ny, Ny! Which was fun cuz we got to take the subway to the Show, always fun to take the Subway!

Friday- We drove back down to NJ for a Prison Show which is the 1st out of 3 that were doing at this prison, but that's next week! This is the largest Prison in NJ, that's why were spending 3 days there! We did some plays that the guys just loved it really hit them hard on Forgiveness! It was such a great show!

Saturday- I awoke at 6am to work on lines for a 7 page play were I have lots a speechs! Then went to block the play at 9! Then headed out back to brookyln for our show 2morow! Please pray I'm playing Mary Magdala and the lines are not coming to me at all! The whole servies is around this play too! Please pray that my lines will come to me as I work on them 2 night!

Thank you + blessing on you all!Sam Smith

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who was the actor you met? Would we know him? Shall be praying for your lines as Mary Magdala. Have a great week!
Love Grandma Grandpa

Lori said...

Sam...the reason you're having trouble with Mary Madelene is because I AM HER! If you've watched my facebook, I'm closest to that Biblical woman....LOL Just let me know if you need pointers....JK!

Anonymous said...

So how did the play go? Hugs Hugs and more hugs,
MOMMER

Sam said...

I Marshall Anker was his name and he was like in 4 movies!

O so sorry Aunt Lori, i should have Called u 1st and got some pointers!

Loves,
Sam